Power Apps portals version 9.4.3.x is now available. This article describes the bug fixes and updates that are included in 9.4.3.x .
The following list details issues that are resolved/updated in this update.
- Page title – Screen readers announce proper page title on navigating to the new web page
- Calendar control – Screen readers announces Expanded / Collapsed state information on calendar control
- Lookup dialog – Screen reader narrate the role of the dialog on opening the view model dialog
- Lookup dialog – Screen reader narrate the role of the dialog on opening the create model dialog
- Sign in button – Color contrast ratio is meeting the expected contrast ratio(4.5:1) for the link text
- Lookup grid – aria-checked attribute is consistant with the visual appearance of check box
- Screen readers announce proper section heading on navigating to the new section
- Portal user can upload image using Rich Text Editor
- “Comparision” attribute is configurable in SAML authentication context from portal. This can be configured by setting a site setting in following format Authentication/SAML2/[ProviderName]/Comparison. Supported values are Exact or Minimum or Maximum or Better or 0 or 1 or 2 or 3
- PCF control can be configurable on Microsoft Dataverse Two Options column type used on the form
- Date Time column type field in lookup view shows valid date
- Lookup grid – Visual appearances of check box in Lookup grid is consistant on switching the language
- Tooltip for lookup control search button showing proper localized message in French language.
This release also contains performance updates, security fixes, and improves overall reliability of Power Apps portals.
Daniel Norris is the communications manager for The Portal Company. His role is to bring you the latest updates, tips, news and guides on Dynamics 365 Portal. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.